(760) 798-9890
810 Los Vallecitos Blvd Suite L San Marcos, CA

Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

At Media Solutions Group we are serious about helping your business succeed online. Every business is different and every online strategy should be different as well. We create customized search engine optimization solutions, not one-size-fits-all packages. Our services are based on your business, your goals, and your customers.

Why do I Need Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?

When handled properly, search engine optimization, permits businesses of all sizes to compete in their niche online. We can do the same for your business using proven search engine optimization techniques. In addition to being one the most powerful marketing mediums today, search engine optimization is also one of the most economical for the long term, offering a much higher return of investment when compared to many traditional mediums.

  • 62% of search engine users click on a result on the first page.
  • 90% click on a result in the first three pages.
  • Fewer users are willing to click beyond the first three pages.
  • 41% of users who continue their search, if they do not find what they a looking for, will change either their search terms or search engine if the results they want are not on the first page of search results.
  • 88% will do so if the results are not on the first three pages.
  • Only 20% of search engine users click on paid listings, meaning the remaining 80% of search engine users are clicking on organic sites.
  • One study found that 75% of customers distrust paid ads.

Our services help optimize your website through organic search results. Media Solutions Group is known to provide affordable search engine optimization rates unlike our competitors. We offer content creation, placement, and help with building link campaigns. Our team of search engine optimization specialists will utilize different techniques to help your website achieve better search engine rankings. We have optimized many websites including our own for the keyword Website Design San Diego. We began the process a few months ago. Our initial rank in Google was about four hundred. After utilizing proven search engine optimization techniques we are proud to say we are now in the top twenty. We know we still have a way to go but we are confident that we will hit our desired target. Our company was able to optimize for that phrase, which was very difficult. The phrase was difficult because every web designer in the San Diego area wants it. Imagine, what we can do for your site and your keywords phrases.

Site Optimization

Unlike many other online marketing companies, we do not believe in misguiding our clients. Search Engine Optimization is a time taking process and encompasses a lot of strategies and understanding before the actual process begins. Results vary and can take up to a few months to show. As a part of our key offerings we would share with you results on how your website is performing based on targeted keywords and phrases. To give you a brief insight on what we offer please refer to the list below:

  • Keywords Research:We would perform a research on the right kind of keywords or phrases that are most competitive and can blend with the nature of your business.
  • Competitor Analysis:We would perform a complete analysis on what your competitors are doing in the market and share reports that would help you make a decision on the marketing strategy
  • Code Optimization:As an essential part of our services, we also optimize the underlying code of your website. This would enable Search Engines to detect your website in a more effective manner. We would target a bunch of tags in your html code for effective optimization
  • Ethical Manual Submission of your website in Search Engine Directories

Online Marketing Services

Media Solutions Group - Search Engine Optimization Professionals

  • - Top Placement on ALL Major Search Engines
  • - Google
  • - Yahoo
  • - Bing
  • - No Contracts - We earn your business every month
  • - Monthly Reports - Showing your online marketing results
  • - Guaranteed qualified visitors/leads to your website

Recent SEO Clients

Our search engine optimization clients all see their traffic increase month-by-month as the effects of our work take hold. Some projects are on-going and others are concentrated over a short period of time, but in either case, our work has a residual effect that lasts years
For additional information about SEO, getting your web site to the top of the search results, Pay Per Click (PPC) Consulting, Web Development, Search optimization or search optimization needs. Contact Us!

Contact Us