Business Cards Design
At Media Solutions, we know how important first impressions are, and we want to help you immediately attract customers.
When your business card reflects a crisp design and great quality, it lets potential clients and sales leads know that your company pays attention to even the smallest details. In fact, an effective business card will represent your level of professionalism to your customers or clients.
An effective business card should be:
- Eye-catching and memorable
- Clear and quickly processed
- Clean and uncluttered
- Accurate and updated
Custom Business Card Design
For Media Solutions the design of your Business Cards is Extremely Important! Custom Business Cards, Spot UV, Rounded Corners, Foil Stamped or Clear Plastic Business Cards are just a handful of the many ways you can stand out from your competition.
We make sure that your image is top priority. We realize that a great business card is your first chance at a great first impression. Allow our team to create a design and look that best suits your business type and the message that you are trying to deliver.
Business Card Options
- AQ – Aqueous Coating (Semi-Gloss)
- UV Coating (Super High-Gloss)
- Spot UV Coating (Super High-Gloss)
- Satin AQ (Matte Coating)
- Rounded Corner
- Square with Rounded Corner
- Foil Stamped
- Folded or Folding
- Matte or Glossy
- 16-Point C1S Gloss Cover
- 14-Point C2S Gloss Cover
- 16-Point C2S Gloss Cover
- 14-Point Uncoated Cover
- 100# White Linen Cover
- 4/4 Full Color Both Sides
- 4/1 Full Color Front / Black Back
- 4/0 Full Color One Side
Let Us Design Your Business Cards
If you would like us to design your business cards, please call us (760) 798-9890 and we can give you a Free quote.
- Have a commercial printer print your business cards. And we’ll say that even if you don’t choose us. (Although we would be honored to be your printer!) Your business card is the first impression you make with many people. Do you really want that impression to say, “cheap, homemade, and amateurish?” Probably not.
- Have a graphic designer design your business card… or, as an inexpensive but highly effective alternative, imitate an existing business card design. Clean, simple, visually attractive business cards send the right messages. Crowded, complicated, ugly business cards don’t. Note, too, that your business cards should be visually integrated with the rest of your firm’s printed materials, especially its letterhead.
Business Cards Design Specs
If you or your staff is designing your business card, we recommend that your color mode is CMYK and that your resolution is at least 300 DPI. The standard business card size is 2 x 3.5 and in the design you should include a .125 bleed (margin) around the border. The overall size becomes 2.25 inches by 3.75 inches. Below is a common template that you can download and use as guide.
Formats we accept for business cards : PSD,PDF, EPS, JPG.
Information we recommend you put together beforehand should include:
- Company/Business Name
- Slogan (if any)
- Contact Information(Phone number and email address)
- Color preferences/ideas
- Other company logos you like the design of (so we can get a feel for what type of design you like.
Feel free to contact Media Solutions for a Free quote.